- 1 lb Italian sausage links (sweet or hot)
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, brown the sausages on all sides. Slice them into chunks.
- Place the sliced sausages, bell peppers, onion, diced tomatoes, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper in the crockpot.
- Stir well, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve on rolls or over rice.
Super easy gameday recipe! Just place all ingredients in the slow cooker, set it, and it's ready for game time!