- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slider buns
- Coleslaw (optional)
- Place the chicken breasts in the crockpot and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix BBQ sauce, chicken broth, brown sugar, and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender and easily shreds.
- Shred the chicken and mix it with the sauce before serving.
- Serve on slider buns with coleslaw if desired.